Options available in the general settings drop down are shown below:
- General Settings – Here you can edit website attributes including; Site name, Site title, adding Meta description, meta keywords to the main site and also adding favicons and re-pointing the site to another domain. (Refer to Section II Home/General Settings)
- Settings – Here is where you can make changes to the website overall layout. (Refer to Section III Overall Layout)
- Managers – Here you can specify who on your team will receive inquiry and order email notices as well as access the manage/editing section of your site. (Refer to Section II Home/Managers)
- Contact Details – Here You can change address and contact details.
- Third Party Settings – Here you can link your site to Google Analytics and other tools.
- Test Page – Practive using modules and the HTML editor in a safe area.