The Ecommerce dropdown is where you can set your ecommerce settings such as payment options, payment provider, shopping cart options, view orders, sales tax, and create coupons/specials.
General Settings/Payment Settings
This is where you enter your ecommerce information for your website. (Reference Section II Home/Ecommerce for more information).
This is where you can set up and add additional shipping methods and charges.
- Select Shipping Charges from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- Under Shipping Options, check the box to show Shipping Methods to the Shopper at time of checkout.
- You can add shipping charges to order value by selecting Add New Charge and setting up order value ranges.
- You can set up Shipping Methods by selecting Add a new shipping method, located at the bottom left of the Shipping Methods box.
- Fill out Shipping method name, Charge Value, Method Options and Save this shipping method.
Note: After making all your selections select Save Changes, located at the bottom right of the Shipping Charges Screen.
- Select View orders from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- You can search orders by customer using the search box, located at the top right of the screen.
- To View order details including artwork, select View
Example of Order Summary:
- Select Sales Tax from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- To set up sales tax, use the dropdown to select the states where tax is applicable.
- Check the box, if the store is tax exempt.
- Save Changes
Here is where you can create and activate coupons/specials for customers to use when placing orders. Customers will enter coupon codes at the time of checkout, and the coupon will be applied to their order.
- Select Coupons from the Ecommerce dropdown.
- Here you can view all coupons that have been created and their status.
- Click Edit, located in the far right column, to make any changes or edits to existing coupons
- To add a coupon, select Add Coupon located at the top right of the screen.
- Fill in coupon fields: code, name, validity, time frame (To select date click into field and make your selection using the pop up calendar), coupon type, block more coupons, price adjustments, checkout code, subtotal, category and/or product.
- Click Save.